Horse Leather Zip Gloves
Availability: Out of stock
|Horse Leather||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [Saddam Teissy] 18-19 Autumn Winter Collection.
Made by a tanner of Himeji, after applying the chrome tanning on the raw leather from Europe, 90% chromium was removed and 90% and went through tanning (vegetable) again. Using a chrome combination tanned horse leather, it is light and strong which is the main point of chrome.
- It is a horse leather that has the advantage of ageing well as you wear them.
About Design and Detail
- Spiral design using ZIN ZIPPER of WALDES.
- It features a zipper shape boldly wrapped around the thumb from the cuff.
- In the back of the fastener, another layer is attached so that is will not touch your hands.
- The lining used is cupra that has a soft feel.
- After product washing, it was dried slowly in a crisped state and a unique three-dimensional feeling was formed.
- Leather patch for smartphone usage is attached on the thumb, ring finger and middle finger.
Made in Japan
Designer:Not made public
D.HYGEN has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.