Angola Wool Melton Layered Half Coat
Availability: In stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve||Hem|
|Angola 20%||Wool 70%||Nylon 10%||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [Saddam Teissy] 18-19 Autumn Winter Collection.
· Wool melton with very smooth and warmth retaining mixture of Angola was used.
About Design and Detail
· Development detail of this season collection, with flat flap pocket and darts seam pocket
· Design that layered the front body and can be worn various ways. Zippers on the inner side, original metal button on the outer side Elbow action pleats are arranged in the elbow part.
· This half length Melton coat features a complex pattern line from shoulder to neck and has a sharp cutting.
· Fastener are from Excella, buttons are black metal original buttons.
· It has a sharp hem line on the front.
* Additional images of this item can be viewed on our blog entry,「D.hygen High neck Coat Black Winter style」
Made in Japan
About SADDAM TEISSY
Designer:Not made public
SADDAM TEISSY has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.