Silk Twill Tailored Jacket
Availability: In stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve|
|Silk 100%||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [Saddam Teissy] 18-19 Autumn Winter Collection.
· The original fabric was created by dyed black twill weaved with silk thread with thick nep and black dye at Nishijin weave in Kyoto.
· It was wash processed and an unevenness expression and softness was created.
· The silky smoothness and rough expression of jet black on the reverse gives a rough look to it.
About Design and Detail
· The concaved shoulder using original shoulder pad, the tailored jacket has a constructive silhouette made from original chest padding.
· it is recommend dressing with collar, lapel up with all the buttons closed.
· Sewing by advanced tailor craftsmen.
· Cut off finished pocket, cuffs, hem.
· The button is a cut out pit tanned hand dyed cordovan leather button.
Made in Japan
About SADDAM TEISSY
Designer:Not made public
SADDAM TEISSY has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.