Bonding Horse Leather Shirt
Availability: Out of stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve|
|Horse Leather||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [Saddam Teissy] 18-19 Autumn Winter Collection.
· Cotton sheeting combined with horse leather which contains chrome tanned 0.7 mm thick oil.
· It was wash processed and an unevenness expression and softness was created.
· It can be worn without lining and is finishing in a light comfort.
About Design and Detail
· The accent is added by showing the rough expression and the indirect fabric on the back with the cut off sewing.
· The deformed raglan adopts a complicated but easy-to-move pattern which excluded the front arm hole.
· You can fold back the collar as there is a slit so it also be worn as a shirt collar.
· The button is a cut out pit tanned hand dyed cordovan leather button.
* Additional images of this item can be viewed on our blog entry,「FASCINATE 18-19AW Recommended Leather Jacket 」
Made in Japan
About SADDAM TEISSY
Designer:Not made public
SADDAM TEISSY has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.