Heavy cotton jersey cropped cargo pants
Availability: Out of stock
|Cotton 100%||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [Saddam Teissy] 18-19 Autumn Winter Collection.
- Developed during the 2018SS season, the weight of heavy cotton jersey was further raised and cloth made from autumn-winter were used.
- It is a very thick and dense jersey material, but it has good stretch, is lightweight and the elasticity is enough to get mistaken as fabric.
About Design and Detail
- The playful design curves at the side of the cargo pocket and layers like short pants. One of the development details of the collection of this term is the flat cutting flap pocket.
- It features a unique silhouette with the cropped lengtt and a relaxed expression of sarouel style, eliminating the crotch area.
- The waist has a leather cord, easy specification of rubber and an adjustable tab on the hem.
Made in Japan
About SADDAM TEISSY
Designer:Not made public
SADDAM TEISSY has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.