Rough leather × linen drop-crotch slim pants - ST107-0029S
Availability: In stock
|Linen 100%||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [Saddam Teissy] 19 Spring Summer Collection.
· Dyed plain weave linen from the condition of the greige with a hand dye. It was then finished by sunning it. The dyeing and drying are all done by hand. It is finished in a fabric with a sense of unevenness unique to hand dyes with a strong wrinkled feeling.
- The edge of horse leather is used for the waist and make it a design with a rough expression.
- Deep rise and there is clearance around the hips, the silhouette has a sharpness set tight from under the knee. The pattern has made it easier to bend at the knee as well.
- 3D stereoscopic processing is given under the knee.
- Hem is made round and slits are arranged to give an improved compatibility with boots.
Made in Japan
About SADDAM TEISSY
Designer:Not made public
SADDAM TEISSY has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.