Availability: Out of stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve|
|Nylon 100%||[Main fabric]|
wjk 2018-19 Autumn Winter Collection.
· MA-1 is a representative item of wjk.
· The materials used emphasize lightness and softness, but still maintaining details of the MA-1 military.
· The flap of the waist pocket is made into a design accent by making wjk adopt the pleat pocket from the beginning.
· Adopted Zip is made by Rakkani in Italy.
· PrimaLoft ® (cotton with high thermal insulation developed at the US military) is used for batting, it is light and keeps the wearer warmth.
· The cuffs adopt stretchy ribs with a sense of profoundness.
· The waist pocket is brushed and is made with warm fabric, it has inner pockets on both sides gives fictionality as well.
Made in Japan
Mr. Atsushi Hashimoto worked at Carpe Diem as a select shop buyer and started a showroom "wjk" in Ebisu Shibuya-ku in 2004.
The idea of the meaning of the brand combines three letters of alphabet "w" "j" "k" is not bound to design or have a biased image. Based on the fact that it has a wide variety of design ideas, they are based on the fact and concept that "good things do not change" as well as "things left is genuine".
Expressing basic items loved by generations without being swept away by times and trends, they produce high-quality pieces in tight silhouettes. Many core fans sympathize with the stoic attitude that continues to convey with the charm of wjk pieces.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.