Linen gown coat - ST106-0019S
Availability: Out of stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve||Hem|
|Linen 95%||Nylon 5%||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY] 19 Spring Summer Collection.
- It has a glossy feeling with a small blend of nylon fibres in linen, made with a light weight linen material.
- The front is of a gown coat with a waist leather strap stopper.
- For the cuff openings, it has a cordovan hand dyed original button with a cord.
- Lightweight coat without a lining.
- Deep box pleats that enters in the back body.
- The high neck collar has a slit behind and you can wear it with the collar folded back.
* Additional images of this item can be viewed on our blog entry,「D.hygen [SADDAM TEISSY] 19SS cool black style」
Made in Japan
About D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY]
Designer:Not made public
D.HYGEN has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.