Limited Japan calf leather jacket - ST105-0029A
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: $1,766.03$1,236.22
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve|
D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY] 19-20 Autumn Winter Collection.
· Rare domestic 1.3 mm thick calf leather which was tanned on raw skin with full tanning was used. Originally the surface is very delicate calf, but the characteristic of the interior gypsum is more delicate as the breeding environment is much higher than overseas.
Although it is fine and has a silky like smooth touch, it produces a powerful surface that has grains. It is a strong leather with a core that penetrated the wax to the core of the leather.
Even in the tanning process, it is finished more detailed by adopting a paint-liming recipe which has become less prevalent in modern times.
· On the back of the body, cuffs are made of pure cashmere fabric and it has the finest wearing feel like leather.
· High-neck design based on the tailored jacket.
· Pattern finished with a one piece body and eliminating the armhole to make it sleeveless with darts.
· The button uses a hand-made button made of cordovan and the buttonhole also adopts a thin 2 edge rim hole.
Made in Japan
About D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY]
Designer:Not made public
D.HYGEN has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.