LAMB LEATHER RAGLAN SLEEVE JERSEY

SKU: LH22-0886

Availability: Out of stock

$1,033.21
LAMB LEATHER RAGLAN SLEEVE JERSEY-Black-44
Color: Black
Size: 44 / out of stock
Size (cm)
Material
Additional Info
handling-store FASCINATE, The R Osaka
Lining With lining
Elasticity No elasticity

Planned delivery date : December

※Rules concerning the reservations on our website※

1.We ask for a 25% of the item price to make the reservation. (If you put it in your cart the price will automatically be 25%, and we ask you for the remaining 75% after we received the item).

2. Please pay via Credit Card, Paypal or Bank Transfer.
Your reservation will be taken into account once the 25% payment made.

Also, we do not accept cancellations for reservation items, so please be careful.
After we receive the item, you have 1 month to proceed to the payment of the remaining 75%. If the payment is not made or if we have 0 contact from you, it will be cancelled and you will not be refunded with the reservation 25%.

DESCRIPTION
Lithium Homme - collection.
This stand collar type leather jacket is made with good glossiness and luxurious feeling Greek Lamb leather. This jacket has raglan sleeves and a high stand collar. The armhole is narrow, making a tight silhouette. The front zip is the Italian made Raccagni double zip fastener.

Details
Details

Material
1. Wool 100%
2. Lining: Bemberg

Color
Black

SIZE(cm)

Size Length Shoulders Pit to Pit Sleeves
40 68 39 85 59.5
42 70 40 88 61
44 72 41 91 62.5
46 74 42 94 64










PRODUCTION AREA

Made in Japan


About Lithium Homme
It wants to cherish the wearer's personality and the sense of existence. The label focuses on examination of high quality material, and minimal design. Beautiful cutting and smooth silhouette are among the core of the design. A cool, elegant style of an adult; neither a mode style or street style, but something unique.

Additional Info

RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS

No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.

SHIPPING FEE

All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.

DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE

Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.

IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES

All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.

Measurements Guide

Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.

Outerwear and Shirts

How to Measure Shirts and Outerwear

Pants and Trousers

How to Measure Pants and Trousers

Shoes, Boots, and Sandals

How to Measure Shoes, Boots, and Sandals