Horse leather High neck jacket - ST105-0059A
Availability: In stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve|
|Horse Leather||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY] 19-20 Autumn Winter Collection.
· Full vegetable tanned 0.9 mm thick horse leather was used. It finished and processed to become a lightweight leather.
· As it penetrates paraffin wax up to the core of the leather, the surface becomes thicker with ageing and it will start to gloss as well.
· The lining has a reversible specification using Super 100s wool smooth that applied print on the whole back.
· Roughness was created by applying product processing.
· It is an item that plays an intermediate role between a shirt and jacket by finishing it lightweight.
· Excella fasteners.
Made in Japan
About D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY]
Designer:Not made public
D.HYGEN has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.