High down jacket - ST104-0029A
Availability: Out of stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve|
|Cotton 50%||Nylon 50%||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY] 19-20 Autumn Winter Collection.
· Dyeing done by hand, it is finished with sun-drying, using cotton nylon high-density dump fabric. A unique colour and uneven feeling is created by hand dye, handmade materials creates wrinkles which creates an unevenness by drying in the sun.
· Down uses Polish white goose down to give an outstanding insulation and lightweight feel. Moreover, by downsizing the contents of the down with parts, it is produced as a solid silhouette that suppresses the bulge and volume that is normally seen in down jackets.
· On the back of the neck and cuffs inner, we put hair sheep of Mouton that is gentle on the skin that also adds a nice design accent.
· The cuffs have thumbholes penetrating to Mouton, it is a technical pattern composition that is deformed. Leather draw cords are on the hem, using Excela.
* Additional images of this item can be viewed on our blog entry,
Made in Japan
About D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY]
Designer:Not made public
D.HYGEN has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.