DOLMAN T-SHIRT Purple-Purple-3 SARROUEL JERSEY SHORTS Black
Availability: Out of stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve|
|Cotton 50%||Rayon 50%||[Main fabric]|
This article is a pre-order items, to reserve it, we will need a 30% deposit from you to confirm your pre-order.
Once you have added the item into your cart, it will show a 70% off price. You can then proceed to pay the 30% as a deposit for the reservation. Once we have received the item, we will the contact you to pay the remaining 70%.
Please pay using one of these methods: Credit Card/ Bank transfer/ PayPal.（Cash on delivery payment is not available for reservations）
For our customers who would like to pay the full price at once, please contact us via e-mail.
Please note that once you have reserved an item it is not possible to cancel the reservation. Once we have sent you the notification of the arrival and remaining payment for your reservation, you will have 30 days to make the payment. If we do not get your remaining 70% payment within 30 days, your reservation will automatically be cancelled and your deposit will not be refunded.
This article is an April (4月) delivery planned article
RIPVANWINKLE 19 Spring Summer Collection.
Designer: Masao Ono
Concept: Mr. Naoki Shiratani and Masao Ono established "Rip Van Winkle" in 1997.
In the era of everyday change, classical and contemporary fusion of tradition and newness comes a harmony of calmness and style is the brand philosophy. The work develops emphasis on the mood and idea. Materials are carefully examined as they continue to create genuine pieces in excellent craftsmanship.
From the autumn / winter season of 2017-18 which is the 20th anniversary of brand establishment, "r" of the high-end line is integrated with "Rip Van Winkle". Brand notation has also changed from [ripvanwinkle] to [RIPVANWINKLE]. They continue to evolve to a new stage without stopping.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.