Detachable collar Horse leather jacket - ST105-0019A
Availability: In stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve|
D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY] 19-20 Autumn Winter Collection.
· Chrome was removed once the leather was tanned with chrome, it is made of a 1.1 mm thick horse leather that was tanned again. It is finished in leather which combines the roughness of tanning and the strength of rawness and chrome tanning.
· Adopted deformed raglan pattern with edge effect.
· The collar can be detached with fasteners, you can enjoy dressing it 2 WAYS with the high neck collar.
· The zippers are arranged in a spiral shape at the cuff.
· Excella fasteners.
· Roughness was created by applying product processing.
Made in Japan
About D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY]
Designer:Not made public
D.HYGEN has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.