Buffalo leather lace up boots - ST109-0028A
Availability: In stock
|Baby Buffalo||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [Saddam Teissy] 18-19 Autumn Winter Collection.
- Full vegetable tanned buffalo leather.
- Since the core of the leather is permeated with hard wax made in Germany with a drum, it is very sticky and it finishes into a leather where the wrinkles will be created when worn.
About Design and Detail
- It has a shape toe and the width has volume. It gets thinner from the width to the ankles. It is a lace up boot with a sharp silhouette.
- The heel height is 3.8 cm
- The boots are made from an original handmade last.
- The sole is hand-dyed with pitted tanned Benz leather repeatedly with two colors of gray and black dyes.
- Shaft loop lace, the shoe lace has original plate parts made of 925 silver.With the rounded mouth and long tongue, it gives a sharp impression.
- Although the constructing method is Goodyear Welt, it is finished with a narrow welt for a clean impression.
* Additional images of this item can be viewed on our blog entry,【DEVOA 18-19AW Faliero Sarti Stripe 】,「DEVOA 18-19AW Jersey Coat Style」, 「D.hygen High neck Coat Black Winter style」, 「D.hygen 19SS Linen Set up style」「D.hygen [SADDAM TEISSY] 19SS cool black style」
Made in Japan
Designer:Not made public
D.HYGEN has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.