Antwerp melton High neck coat - ST106-0019A
Availability: Out of stock
|Size||Shoulder||Pit to Pit||Length||Sleeve||Hem|
|Wool 100%||[Main fabric]|
D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY] 19-20 Autumn Winter Collection.
· Antwerp melton fabric is used. It has a lightweight finish, although it is a fabric with a firm weight, it has a firm stretch waist.
· Pattern finished with a one piece body and eliminating the armhole to make it sleeveless with darts that reduces the difficulty of movement of heavy outers.
· Excella fasteners.
· It is a long coat incorporating a complicated pattern which has a design that has a solid silhouette of knee length.
· Deep center vent on the back body.
* Additional images of this item can be viewed on our blog entry,
Made in Japan
About D.HYGEN [SADDAM TEISSY]
Designer:Not made public
D.HYGEN has for concept「「STRAINISM」＝ linked to the concept of tension principle.」under which their products are made with a basic style disassembled and reconstructed. And making them into "real clothes" that have a very beautiful and unique aspect. The leather is tailored according to a special technique, to which metal parts are added to create this industrial, cold and hard impression that make the uniqueness of these products.
RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS
No returns are accepted. Please be aware of this before placing your order. You can cancel an order as long as we have not shipped the item out yet. If you decide to cancel an order, please contact us as soon as possible.
All shipping fees are determined by the weight of the package and the destination country. Please view the EMS Rate Schedule for fees.
DEVALUATION OF MERCHANDISE
Please note that we cannot and will not devalue an item. The invoice and shipment label will have the merchandise valued at the price you have purchased it for.
IMPORT TAX, VAT, DUTIES
All prices listed on our website do not include import taxes, VAT, or any other form of import duties. Please be aware of your country's international policies before placing your order.
Below is a guide of how we measure the items. Each clothing garment is laid flat when we measure it.